Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB-Inbev) is a multinational drink and brewing holdings company based in Leuven, Belgium. We have in Jaguariúna-SP-Brazil our technology cell focused on serving Global solutions to our Global Company.
As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining a well-structured, reusable, and good-performing code. Also identifying and fixing bugs, as well as performance bottlenecks.
- Develop Android apps using the Android SDK.
- Create Unit and Instrumented Tests.
- Identify issues, risks, and manage them when appropriate.
- Promote and advocate best practices within the team and throughout the business.
- Be aware of new techniques, algorithms, technologies, tools and libraries, to always improve the code.
- Profound knowledge of the Android SDK.
- Proficience in Java.
- Good knowledge of Kotlin.
- Good experience with Git.
- Knowledge of Android libraries like Retrofit, RxJava, Dagger2.
- Knowledge of architecture patterns like MVP and MVVM.
- Knowledge of Unit Tests and Instrumented Tests.
- Experience with RESTful API.
- Advanced English (writing). Intermediate English (speaking).
- Knowledge of Android JetPack (Architecture Components is important).
- Experience with agile methodologies, like Kanban and Scrum.
- Experience with software management system, JIRA is preferred.
- Capacity to keep learning new technologies.
- Have a great teamwork and enthusiasm for developing and delivering new features for our products.