- Responsible for delivering the project, with authority and responsibility from the Project Board to run the project on a day-to-day basismanaging the production of the required deliverables
- Preparing and maintaining project, stage and exception plans as required
- Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans
coordinates and leads project activities with local teams.
- Advanced in English
- Strong communication
- Ability to work cooperatively and with multidisciplinary teams
- Apply quality management principles and processes