As a Software Tester, you are responsible for testing functional requirements/defects and for creating/defining test scenarios based on the functional description used for designing/implementing software functionalities. You will be performing test related activities as member of an agile software development team.
- Testing functional & technical requirements based on design and risk.
- UI testing.
- API testing.
- Creating and maintaining test data.
- Describing automation needs for the regression test portfolio.
- Identifying issues, risks and dependencies, escalating and managing when appropriate.
- Promoting and advocating best practices within the team and throughout the business.
- Professional experience in software testing using black-box testing techniques.
- Experience with testing/documentation/automation tools.
- Profound understanding of testing concepts in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Comprehensive analytical skills.
- Experience in test specification, preparation, execution and reporting.
Experience in defect analysis and reporting.
- Ability to write SQL queries and the usage of SQL within projects.
- Experience in working with or testing of web services and micro services (REST services).
- English is not a plus, it's a requirement (you will be in touch with people around the world).
- Experience with test automation processes and tools.
- Experience with testing in different platforms and environments, such as mobile (Android & iOS) and web.
- Experience working with a software management system (JIRA is preferred).
Experience with agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Familiarity with software development and programming languages (Java, Python).
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, AzureDevops) and processes.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Capacity to execute multiple tasks.